Introducing our latest innovation in the world of manhole inspection cameras – the ultimate tool to enhance your underground inspections! Our new camera boasts cutting-edge functionalities that is set to revolutionize the way you approach inspections. With an upgraded high-definition sensor, this camera delivers crystal-clear, high-resolution videos, ensuring that no detail goes unnoticed.
- Six light modes for optimal illumination on all enclosure sizes
- Get a 360-degree 4k video image
- Georeference each inspection using the embedded GPS
- Lightning-fast embedded Wi-Fi hotspot for data transfer
- IP68-based water & dust resistant design
- Avoid hazardous confined space entries
- Intuitive and user-friendly user interface
- Set file names before each inspection for easy identification
- Pre-enter NASSCO fields to cut office work time to a minimum
- Simple video transfer from the RV-MAX 360 to the office or truck computer
- Visualize the video in 4k directly from the RinnoView interface
- Get a live video feed while recording videos
RV- pRO 360
Inspect bridges, elevator shafts, storage tanks and various other types of confined spaces in a breeze while maintaining the operators’ safety.
Inspect mineshafts, crushers and other confined spaces without disturbing the regular operations with the most efficient confined space inspection cameras on the market.
Inspect smokestacks, storage silos, casting molds, furnaces and more in high resolution to flag any potential maintenance issues while keeping your operators safe and sound.
Inspect cargo space, double bottoms, cofferdams, boilers and more without having to do any confined space entry procedures, saving precious time and resources.
RinnoVision is a Canadian company founded by underground infrastructure inspection professionals to meet specific needs in day-to-day operations. The reality of an increasingly competitive market sector, coupled with labour shortages, inspired RinnoVision to develop products that significantly improve the efficiency, time savings, safety and profitability of inspection operations.